Jazzling is a script font, originally made with a brush pen, then digitized. It comes in both slanted and upright versions. I've also included a complimentary sans serif font, in regular and demibold weights.
The Jazzling Duo has a vintage yet modern calligraphy feel to it. Its casual, friendly elegance is perfect for branding, logo design, packaging, merchandise, t-shirt, quotes, social media, editorial, stationery and much more!
Jazzling Script, both slanted and upright, comes packed with opentype features like ligatures and stylistic alternates. Browse through the preview images to see some design examples.
Multilingual support covers the following languages: Afrikaans, Basque, Breton, Danish, Dutch, English, Faroese, Finnish, French, Gaelic, German, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Javanese (Latin), Malay (Latin), Norwegian, Portuguese, Sami (Southern), Spanish, Swahili, Swedish and Walloon.
The Standard License includes:
- Jazzling Script otf
- Jazzling Script Upright otf
- Jazzling Sans Regular otf
- Jazzling Sans Demibold otf
- Jazzling-Duo-Info (with link for all of the above ttf fonts)***
The Extended License includes all of the above, plus webfonts and a Extended License Certificate.
***Please, always give preference to OFT, especially for the script fonts, in order to access the wide range of open type features.
You can purchase Jazzling by clicking on one of the licenses above.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch
Preview Images - Credits:
• Some mockup templates from Mockup Zone
• Some logo templates from Letterhend
• Some stock photos from Floral Deco
• I often use stock photos from Unsplash, Pexels and Pixabay
• I use and recommend checking out the bundles in Design Cuts