Introducing Quitanda, a bouncy script font, handwritten with a brush pen and digitized. It comes with a set of complimentary hand-sketched vector graphics to give you plenty of design options to play around. And since I was at it, I went ahead and included a cool collection of pre-made logo templates, wreaths and laurels, too!
Use Quitanda to add a casual, fun, fresh and trendy feel to your designs. Perfect for branding, social media, merchandise, stationery, packaging, and much more!
Quitanda Script has a set of ligatures and an extra set of lowercase letters for a more realistically handwritten quality.
Multilingual support for the languages: Afrikaans, Basque, Breton, Danish, Dutch, English, Faroese, Finnish, French, Gaelic, German, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Javanese (Latin), Malay (Latin), Norwegian, Portuguese, Sami (Southern), Spanish, Swahili, Swedish and Walloon.
What you’ll get:
- Quitanda-Script .otf
- Quitand-Script .ttf (link)
- 60 handsketched vector graphics .pdf, .eps and .ai files
- 9 pre-made logo templates .pdf, .eps and .ai files
- Wreaths and Laurels .pdf, .eps and .ai files
Use you favorite vector software to customize colors and dimensions without loosing quality.
I had a blast creating these! I hope you have too, using them!
I’d love to see what you create using Quitanda! Please feel free to tag me on Instagram!
If you have any additional questions or suggestions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment, please contact me!
Preview Images - Credits:
- Complimentary sans serif font: Julieta Ulanovsky’s Montserrat font
- Mockup Zone: Cosmetics Set
- Mockup Cloud: Kitchenware and Simple Homes Sets
- BlackPattern: Greeting Cards Mockup
- Pixeden: Business Cards mockup
- Nat Caesar Design (Limedot): 12 Signboard Mockups
- Qeaql: Logo Mockups